Making Your Company Culture a Key Feature of Your Talent Strategy
Company culture shouldn’t just be important for the people who currently work for you but also for the people who could work for you.
Here’s how one employer and talent branding team in the well-being and health space attracts and retains the best talent by showcasing its exceptional culture.
Grant Policar is the Employer and Talent Branding Lead at Rally Health.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why he wanted to capture the company’s culture for new talent
• Why ideas make it hard for company bosses to say no
• Why employee retention is as crucial as employee recruitment
• What his proud management is and why
• Why listening is his top tip
You can connect with Grant here.