How a Strong Employer Brand Impacts Seasonal Hiring
Filling 100,000 seasonal positions, and winning that talent back the following year,demands a compelling employer brand.
It’s something a leading tax prep company does it year in, year out. But how do they achieve it?
We’ve been speaking to Danielle Hilton who is Recruitment Marketing Manager at H&R Block.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why they want candidates to know they’re more than a tax company
• What the main drivers are behind their employer brand
• What they’re doing to elevate talent and culture
• How the Employer Brand Index helped them improve and evolve
• Why they wanted more than a slogan or tagline for its EVP
You can connect with Danielle here.